First and foremost, the most important thing on my holiday wish list is for all of my family and friends, near and far, to be safe, healthy, happy and loved. And yes, of course there will always be some type of material gift I’d want on my holiday wish list, so here we go!
Make a post to your blog, tumblr, facebook, myspace, what have you. The important thing is to make sure these wishes are things you really want and that people can see the post. If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it’s your address or just an email address at which you can be contacted by potential wish-grantors.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your post, so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends list/blogroll/RSS feeds (or friends friends, or just random places) to see who has posted their list. If you have a list be sure to leave it in my comments section so I can view your wishes! If you see a wish you can grant, and it’s in your heart to do so, make someone’s wish come true. Sometimes someone’s trash is another’s treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don’t want or a gift certificate you won’t use–or even know where you could get someone’s dream purebred Basset Hound for free–do it.
My Holiday Wishlist:
1. A Jason Statham film, I don’t have these (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Ghost of Mars, The One, Mean Machine, The Italian Job, War, The Bank Job) DVD is fine
2. Smiley face stickers (small, variety, with no sayings on it, just the smiley face)
3. Target, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart gift card
4. Bodycology Body Mist (Cherry Blossom) I love this!
5. Fuzzy pink ear muffs (any shade of pink)
6. A thick black scarf
7. The Walking Dead season one DVD
8. Pink fingerless gloves (any shade of pink)
9. Swiffer Sweeper Dry Cloth Refills
10. A Book (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls or Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dreadfully Ever After)
If you would like to send me a gift this year, please comment below and I’ll send you my info. If you have a wishlist, I’d like to read it! So please make sure you post it, Happy Holidays