Looks like there is a change of plan. My hosting here doesn’t end until May 2012, so I am going to finish out my time here, and then move. The hosting here has been exceptional. I have never had any problems, and if I did, they were quick to take care of the problem. So that makes me really happy. But I will wait it out until the end of April, and then transfer. No point in letting this go to waste, since it’s been paid up for a year.
I’m happy to see the new reseller domain is up. I won’t be selling hosting, that’s now why we got it, but it has to be a mutual decision, since it was 3 parties involved. So for now we are just using for ourselves. Of course if family or friends needed some hosting, we probably would do it, but again, it’s not only my decision its all 3 of us. I think we are going to be happy here.
On to other things. I was watching TV this morning, and they did say it would be warmer which it feels like it is. But outside I can hear the splash of tires on the wet road. I thought we would get sun but I guess not. On top of that, they said later this week, some parts of Mass will get snow, so we may get our bit of snow, not sure when, I don’t think we’ll get it until after the new year, but snow for Christmas is always nice, but since we are going into Boston again I think, it’s better if there is none heh. I don’t want to slip and land on my tush, it hurts!