Oh just a quick hello to say Happy Valentine’s Day.
We are having a lovely day. We had a nice dinner together, gave each other a few things. Actually, I had been giving my honey a little goody each day until today. I thought it was a lot of fun to do. And he had something to look forward to it every day, I think he really enjoyed it. Today I didn’t give him one, as we are spending our real “Valentine’s Day” on Friday or Saturday because he works like everyone else lol. But our girls did give him something and a card, of course, I helped out He laughed but love it.
I had been decorating the house since before February started, and I didn’t get everything done I wanted, oh well. I guess it will have to wait until next year. Something to look forward to, but I am happy with the way it has gone, we both have enjoyed it.
He went and did a little shopping after work, brought me home 2 super sweet items, they are pictured below. I just love LOVEEEEE the pillow oh my gosh he knows me to well, and the gorgeous picture frame he got of the Eiffel tower I love, the mirrored frame is gorgeous, just love it, it is going to look amazing in my craft/hobby room.
And yes he told me where he bought them, good ole BIG LOTS, we love Big Lots, I love Big Lots, they have such awesome stuff. Their current Paris theme decor is amazing!!! Check out this wall art my honey got me, it is gorgeous!
The frame edges are mirrored, and the edge of the frame is silver, how awesome is this and I just love all things Paris. You are probably wondering, or maybe not lol. What did I get him, well apart from all the goodies during the week, I got him some nice thick socks he can use during the winter, he will love these, his feet will never be cold again! And Saturday I have to pick up his other gift which is a 12 compartment thingamajig lol. So that he can have in his man cave, check out the picture below. If you aren’t sure about what to gift to your lover or friend then valentines flowers are always a good and cheap detail.
I made him a smaller one out of a few Dollar Tree clear plastic containers with lids and it worked out but he deserves something better, so I am going to ask him to take me to Lowes on Saturday for some spray paint lol, but instead, I will be picking up that for him. I think he will be happy, it is what he wanted.
And there is always this kind which he can stack on top of each other, it will be up to him. I like the wide one more, but it really depends on his preference. We’ll see what he picks.
Anyway, it is after 9 pm I must go and chill with him, watch a movie or something before bed. I hope you all had an awesome Valentine’s Day and for you Anti-Valentine’s folks, I hope you had a good day today. Until next time.
Sexy hide and seek
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and hopefully any men reading this who are part of a couple have already made plans and invested in some appropriate gifts. But even if the romantic dinner and other plans are all set, maybe there’s an area that hasn’t been investigated yet – such as sex toys? Valentine’s Day can be a perfect time to explore some sex toys from bellesa store they can also help to improve a guy’s sexual and penis health by providing new exercise for his “love muscle.”
Many couples are already into sex toys and may feel they have all they need in that area. But for those who still have room in their sex toys chest, or for those just starting out exploring this exciting area of sex, following are some toys they may wish to explore.
– Penis ring. Start with the basics. For many men, a penis ring is the go-to “first sex toy” option. It’s simplicity itself: a ring which fits snugly around the penis (or the base of the penis and underneath the balls, depending on the style purchased). Penis rings impede the flow of blood from the penis so a guy can stay harder longer. They are made from many different materials, including rubber, metal and leather. Some rings come with “bumps” on them, which many women find pleasurable during sex. Some rings also vibrate, which can be pleasurable for both the man and the woman. In addition, some rings are made with a vibrating “extension” that can more directly stimulate the woman.
– Finger vibrator. Manual stimulation, either before or after penetration, is key to the sex lives of many couples. Men may want to explore the use of a finger vibrator, which many women find helps create a more intense orgasm than stimulation by finger or hand alone.
– Penis copier. If a man’s partner truly adores his penis, perhaps she would like a copy of it for when he is unavailable? There are a number of DIY kits on the market that enable a man to make a mold of his own erect penis and use liquid plastic to create a very personalized replica.
– Remote controlled vibrators and plugs. Many vibrators and vibrating anal plugs now come with remote controls so a partner can determine the amount of stimulation to be delivered. While this is an especially attractive option for couples who are into submission and domination, many couples who are perfectly happy with “plain vanilla” sex also get a kick out of these toys – especially if each member of the couple is controlling the other’s vibratory rate.
– Double dildo. Many men have found pleasure through anal stimulation in recent years, especially when their partner has demanded a “turnabout” for being on the receiving end of anal play. A double dildo is designed for penetration of two people at one time, so a man can be anally stimulated at the same time his female partner is vaginally pleasured.
– Massage oils. Finally, sometimes a couple just wants a low tech accessory – such as simple massage oils. Gentle touches from a partner’s hand are made extra special with oils that add an extra layer of soothing.
Sex toys aren’t all a man may want to have handy on Valentine’s Day. A healthy, exuberant penis is also nice, so he needs to be using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) regularly. When making a selection, find a crème that contains both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that helps boost nitric oxide production, thereby better enabling penile blood vessels to expand as needed. L-carnitine is another amino acid, one which helps to protect against loss of sensation in a penis which is handled too roughly.
If you know your significant other has to work or take care of errands on Valentine’s Day, you can surprise them with a sexy game the instant they walk in the house. Shortly before they arrive, undress yourself. Place your clothing strategically around the house – perhaps your sweater will be by the front door, while your t-shirt will be strewn over the couch. Set your clothes out so that the leave a trail to wherever you are hiding – completely nude. You can go the traditional route and have your clothes lead your lover to the bedroom, or you can take it to the next level and bring your partner somewhere unusual for sex, such as the kitchen or the car in the garage, take a look at these bluechew reviews for a better sexual experience.
Match my moves
This simple game is a great way to engage in some steamy foreplay. Take turns doing certain “moves” to each other, for example, placing ten kisses on your lover’s neck and collarbone. Once you’ve finished your move, it’s your partner’s turn – he or she will have to do the exact same thing to you. Make the moves more and more complicated (and sexy), and if anyone messes up a move, they have to start over from the beginning. Eventually, you can give up on the “moves,” bust out the personal lubricant and get down to business.
Time for a little roleplay
Roleplaying can be a fun way to add a new dimension to your bedroom routine. Pick two roles that you both think would be fun, such as boss and employee or repairman and housewife. For extra creativity, you can take the roleplay out of the bedroom. For example, why not have one of you take a walk around the block and pretend to be a hitchhiker (who just happens to get picked up by the other member of the relationship). Or you can take a lighter approach and pretend to be meeting for the first time on a blind date that inevitably ends in the bedroom.