so I feel obliged to post about this tag thing. I’ve seen it around the net. I totally forgot I got tagged by Millie the other day. So does that mean I have to do it twice? Na I won’t I’ll do it once but I’ll tag 12 people haha how funny, I was also tagged by Silvia bless them both. Ok here we go.
Rules: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.
001. I’m addicited to my laptop (is that possible?).
002. I wear socks to bed.
003. I’m lactose intolerant (but I love milk and milk products, but I drink a lot of soya milk).
004. I’m deathly afraid of spiders.
005. I rock myself to sleep (usually laying sideways I tend to rock a bit till I fall asleep).
006. I’m a lesbian (that’s for those that don’t already know).
007. I do not like to walk barefoot.
008. I need complete silence to read a book.
009. I need to always be doing something with my hands (whether it’s just fidgeting with my nails or rubbing another finger but something!).
10. I don’t have kids.
That wasn’t so bad. I couldn’t think of good stuff, but those came off the top of my head, okay those that I’d like to tag now are.Â Kryz, Terri, Nicki, Mike, Jen, Stephanie, Nan, Holly, Shavon, Catherine, Kotori, and Ilse and I’m tagging 12 because I had two different taggers tag me on different dates so I’m making up for that. Have a great weekend everyone, despite what’s happened to me in the last 24 hours I’m going to have a good one anyway.